Saturday, August 18, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

The past few weeks have been soooooooooooooo busy! I have barely had time to blink, much less scrap. I finally found some time today and finished this layout:

This was completed for last week's CSI challenge and a PageMaps contest. I used the color scheme from CSI and the PageMaps sketch. I am in love with the colors. That October Afternoon cloud paper in the background is going to be making plenty of appearances in my layouts for a while, as I'm totally in love with it.

The pictures are of my little guy, who is no longer so little. I was watching him run around and practice soccer kicks on a bouncy ball this summer, thinking "Where did my little one go?!?!?!?!?". He's definitely growing up on me, and Momma is not taking it well. Sniffle.....

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome page Sindi!! Love the way you used the OA cloud paper and the large monogram looks great in the wood grain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! And I know what you mean about being buried. I love the giant C and the color and texture of it. The clouds are adorable and love the button you added. Cool looking. The twine wrapped banners are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sindi, they do grow up all too fast. Enjoy every single moment. Our youngest will be turning 18 in November. Such a fabulous LO!! Love how you arranged the twine!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete