Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CSI and Scrapfit Layouts


Just a couple of quick layouts to share. This first one is for the banner challenge at Scrapfit:

I had so much fun experimenting with paint for this one! Sorry for the crummy photo. The weather is not cooperating. I used two textures in my banner, fabric and paper.

This next one was for CSI a week or so ago. I'm just late in posting it. Bad scrapper lady! It was also for Ashley Horton's November Sketch it Out Challenge at Club CK. Loved the sketch!


Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sindi, I know I say this all the time, but you always blow me away with your designs and your take on challenges!! I always enjoy looking at your pages!! Love the paint drips on your first layout and the banner is TOO CUTE, with the cloud shapes mixed in! You did an awesome job with the sketch on the second page and I will leave you some more love for that one on the CK thread!! :) Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete