Monday, September 16, 2013

New Coptic Stitched Journal and a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Hi everyone! Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post. I am so enjoying being part of the PLS design team! I have a new project up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today and I wanted to share it here as well. I created a coptic stitched journal with the Apple Cider Collection.
I know I've talked about coptic stitching before on this blog, but I cannot tell you how much I love it! It is so nice to be able to stitch up a journal for a friend or even use the technique for creating a mini album. You can find the YouTube video I learned from by clicking here.

As I said before, I used the Apple Cider collection from PLS for this journal. I adore this collection. The colors are just gorgeous and could not be better for this time of year. I threw in a few tabs from the Nature Walk collection, which is equally wonderful. Here's a shot of one of the dividers inside the journal:


I have also picked a random winner for the PLS giveaway. Drum roll please......

The winner is...... Chark! Yay! Please email me at sindij101702@gmail.com and we will talk about the details. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute journal! I've never heard of Coptic stitching before. I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I emailed you...thanks so much. Thanks for the video, am loving the journal you made.

    ReplyDelete