I decided to dive in and complete my first challenge at ScrapFit. The challenge was to use Polaroid photos. I haven't seen my Polaroid camera in, oh, say, 20 years or so. Thus I decided to make my own Polaroid-ish photos. Here's my layout:
I have been seeing layouts lately with brick or chicken wire designs. I'm thinking they're stamps or masks maybe. I love the look and decided to doodle my brick/rock/whatever they are designs in the corners (that's the scientific name, of course). I enjoyed this challenge!
My next layout is for the CSI challenge. I am finding myself quickly getting addicted to these challenges. Here's my layout:
Thanks for stopping by!