Monday, June 11, 2012

Timeless

A quick layout to share...

I completed this layout for the homecoming challenge at Scrap Our Stash

This very precious picture is of my great-great-grandparents. They were married for something like 70 years when they passed away, both within a week or two of each other. I wish so much that I had been born a little earlier so I could have met them, they sound like they were truly exceptional people. Here's the page:





I am very proud to say that I finally combined my other addiction (crochet) with scrapbooking. Crochet is my lazy day habit, since I can do it while laying in the recliner. lol. I crocheted a simple frame for the picture and added the other details. I know I could never do that picture justice, but I'm still tickled with the way it turned out.

This layout was also supposed to be for the CSI challenge last week, but I simply ran out of time to finish it. We went on a vacation (which turned out to be a terrible disaster), and by the time we got back I had missed the deadline. Oh well! I love the color combination anyway. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This page is so pretty! Love the vintage photo and the blue with the brown! Great texture too, from the rolled flower and the piece of burlap!! Always love your pages, Sindi!!

    ReplyDelete